THE AMATEURS, Marcus Sakey (signing)
THE SILENT HOUR, Michael Koryta (signing)
HEAVEN'S KEEP, WIlliam Kent Krueger
AWAKENING, S.J. Bolton
THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO, Steig Larson (PB)
Mysterious Bookshop in New York:
1. The Defector - Daniel Silva
2. Rules of Vengeance - Christopher Reich
3. Rain Gods - James Lee Burke
4. Mortal Friends - Jane Stanton Hitchcock
5. Angel With Two Faces - Nicola Upson
1. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
2. L'Assassin by Peter Steiner
3. Dexter in the Dark by Jeff Lindsay
4. Bury Me Deep by Megan Abbott
5. A Most Wanted Man by John Le Carre
Moonstone Mystery Bookstore:
We have done a bang up business on "The Girl Who Played With Fire."
In paperback, "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" is far and away the winner.
After that, "Indian Bride" by Karin Fossum, "Voices" by Arnaldur Indridason.
After that, it's series; e.g., we sold a lot of the Vintage editions of Ross Macdondald's Lew Archer, but not one more than others. Also, Vintage editions of the Martin Beck series by Maj Sjowall and Per Wahloo.
Dead Until Dark-Charlaine Harris
New Tricks-David Rosenfelt
Secondhand Spirits-Juliet Blackwell
Spackled and Spooked-Jennie Bentley
Lie Down With the Devil-Linda Barnes
Once Upon a Crime
David Rosenfelt - "Open & Shut"
C.J. Box - "Blue Heaven"
Jess Lourey - "September Fir"
Michael Koryta - "Envy The Night"
Bush, Everheart, ed. -"Once Upon a Crime"