Jan 22, 2011

F PAUL WILSON ~ JACK: SECRET VENGEANCE

February 1st,  the latest from F Paul Wilson hits the shelves. It's a Young Jack book, the adventures of Repairman Jack as a youth. If you like the regular series you'll love this. Your kids will love it. Hell, your pets will love you reading it out loud.

In SECRET VENGEANCE someone close to Jack has is attacked by someone that everyone loves. Jack isn't going to stand for this and sets out to make thing right.

I love these books (and everything else F Paul Wilson puts his name on), elements of great crime fiction, action and adventure. Paul is also truly one of the coolest authors we have met. He's funny, laid back and generous with his time. Authors like F Paul Wilson make being a fan a special thing. 

So suport a great guy and a great book and go pick this up!

Paul will also be at Love Is Murder in Chicago the first weekend in February.

2 comments:

Gail Hatton said...

I'm new to Paul F Wilson and his books. I first read/listened to Midnight Mass as the synopsis intrigued me. I loved the book and looked through a list of his written works, I found The Keep it was riveting. This took me to the young Jack series Secret Histories and found myself thoroughly hooked.I bought the first three books of that series. I have tried to find a book that ties those three novels to the Repairman Jack books, the early years and then to the first Repairman Jack series. I was so looking forward to this.
Still, I must say that I have read all Stephen Kong's books almost all of Dean Koontz's books, my favourite authors and now Paul F Wilson is on my favourites list. So glad I stumbled into him.I

Gail Hatton said...

I'm new to Paul F Wilson and his books. I first read/listened to Midnight Mass, as the synopsis intrigued me. I loved the book and looked through a list of his written works, I found The Keep, listened to it, it was riveting. This took me to the young Jack series Secret Histories and found myself thoroughly hooked.I bought the first three books of that series. I have tried to find a book that ties those three novels to the Repairman Jack books, the early years and then to the first Repairman Jack series. I was so looking forward to this.
Still, I must say that I have read all Stephen King's books, almost all of Dean Koontz's books,(my favourite authors) and now Paul F Wilson is on my favourites list. So glad I stumbled onto him.I have bought several more of his books from Audible and I can't wait to finish one just to start on the next.
Many thanks Paul, love your work.