Saw this somewhere else and liked the idea.
Ten Things I've done that you probably haven't
1) When in Italy in 1980 I had five Italian soldiers stop me with machineguns drawn. They spoke no English, and my Italian consists of Spagehtti-os. Ended point to a map and getting through to them I was lost. They gave me money for a bus.
Which I used to buy a beer.
2) Any number of drinking stories would fit here, but lets just say that one night while bartending I drank a bottle and half of Jagermeister over the course of 9 hours. With beers of course.
3) I've driven a 1969 stingray convertible at 145 MPH. It seemed like good idea at the time....
4) Told Steve Perry of Journey to fuck off when I saw him in an airport. He wanted to use the video game (space invaders) I was playing.
5) I've been a block away from exploding buildings on two separate occasions. Very cool, but dusty.
6) I ate 6 double whoppers with cheese in one sitting.
7) I sewed two pairs of boxer shorts for myself.
8) I saw Rob Zombie and Harry Conick Jr both in the same week.
9) I tried to jump a motorcycle over a burning pile of garbage.
10) I rewired my own apartment.
There are a lot of drinking stories I could use, but I thought that would be cheating.