Apr 17, 2008

Tagging continues....


My sister Jennifer was Tagged by
Nathan, who was tagged by Mark, and so on and so on. So now I, Jon, having been tagged must reveal 7or 8 random facts about myself.
I'm not sure what the compelling reason for following through with this is, but what the hell.


1) I don't like seafood. No shrimp, crab, lobster, scallops, octopus, shark, perch, walleye. None of it. I can eat a McFish sandwich with loads of tarter sauce. Thats it. And I prefer the tater sauce on my french fries.


2) Until about five years ago I could not sleep unless I was on my stomach. No explanations.


3) I really like '80s music. Flock of Seagulls, Depeche Mode, Ultravox, Human League, Orchestral Movements in the Dark, New Order, Gang of Four.... The list goes on and on.


4) i can not watch The Sound of Music without singing along. I just can't.


5) Boxers not briefs.


6) Last night I had two hours sleep and didn't even feel adversely worn out or harmed in any way.


7) I still enjoy traveling, but as i get older I prefer to be at home more.


8) I still like Miami Vice.






And now, I tag my boy
Dusty

No comments: