Apr 18, 2005

Doin Nuthin' - and doin' it well

This weekend consisted of my doing not much of anything. Ruth worked in the garden, I read comics. I read a whole lot of X-Men comics. X-Men dating back to the days when they only had 1 title on the stands, The Uncanny X-Men. Now of course there are about thirty seven diffrent x-titles out there for our consumption, but the originals are still classics. I picked up and started at about issuee 101 and read whatever I had up to about 400. Not being a collector anymore I have some gaps, but it was still very relaxing. I think Professer X died and came back about three times. Magneto also died and came back quite a bit. But I love X-Men comics. Wolverine in particular. I liked him back before he had his own comic.

The reason for this reading binge? Next weekend I do the layout onthe next Crimespree, so I need a clear head. And comics really cleanse my palet. Now I can jump in and finish off the few more books to review with a clear head and get to it.

1 comment:

lightly-toasted said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
It may look like it was hard work, but my no fax cash advance blog was simple.